UK only blown loft insulation removal vacuum.
Loft insulation removal vacuum has the power to deal with insulation removal of blown fibre, beads, loose polystyrene and vermiculite insulation from homes and commercial buildings that need the loft insulation upgraded, or if soiled with rat/mice droppings, or removal of insulation is needed for the plumber or electrician to carry out their works.
The machine is highly portable with sack truck design for easy manoeuvrability around objects and along garden paths but still allowing compact storage.
The handles make it easy for lifting on and off the van or over objects, and up and down stairs. We design it to be compact for van storage so not to take up too much space and allowing it to pass through doors and gates to enable access to the working area.
We understand that reliability is what customer want so we didn’t bother with a Chinese copy engine and went for a well branded name, power house Honda GX390 13hp or Briggs & Stratton for the peace of mind of all.
Endurance is another factor to consider that’s why our impeller is balanced and made from armoured steel and we have reinforce the side of the housing for longevity. Replacing an impeller or housing before the year is out is not cost effective.
- Dimensions 75 × 60 × 90 cm
- Weight 78 kg
- Armoured balanced steel impeller.
- 6mm reinforced side housing.
- Removes blown loft insulation and vermiculite.
- Able to go through gates and doors.
- Compact for van storage.
- Price and parts are cheaper than other suppliers.
- Suction is far superior to others on the market.
- 12 months warranty.
- 200m of hessian roll bag system.
- 13hp Honda Engine GX390 or Briggs & Stratton
- Top quality components for reliability and endurance.
- Removes retro fitted cavity wall insulation; fibre, foam and bead.
- Handles for easy lifting to and from the van.
- 4 x key replaceable parts, you don’t have to buy a whole new unit if housing wear though.
What you get
- Blown loft insulation vacuum.
- 25m Intake & 5m Exhaust hoses and clamps.
- 200m of bag system and clamp.